The Find the AAAnswers Coalition is an alliance of concerned physician societies that have come together to provide information about abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA) and advocate for changes in the screening, diagnosis and management of the disease.
The goal of the Coalition is to help improve the lives of those who have, and those that are at-risk for the disease. Due to the sheer number of preventable deaths each year, the Coalition will work to raise awareness among patients, referring physicians, legislators and policy makers about the importance of AAA screenings.
Coalition partners include:
- American College of Preventive Medicine (ACPM)
- Peripheral Vascular Surgical Society (PVSS)
- Society for Vascular Nursing (SVN)
- Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS)
- Society for Vascular Ultrasound (SVU)
The Find the AAAnswers campaign is sponsored by Medtronic.